- 13,40,000 Kids under 5 Expire in a year, Which is 3,671 below 5 child deaths Daily
- Almost half of all child deaths under 5 India Have Been attributed to under nutrition
- 1 in every 8 Kids in India is Functioning, when They Ought to be at College
- More than half (56 Percent ) of those under 5 deaths happens within the first 28 days of life, we ‘Operate to Stop these lives’
- India accounts for over 3 from 10 stunted children on Earth
- 47 Percent of Those in India are married If they’re a child (before Age 18), and 30 Percent Endure a child when they’re a Kid (Teenage mothers)
- 17.7 million children and Teens are out of College in India, That is 14 Percent of world’s population of Kids from College
- 20 Percent of grade 2 Kids in India Cannot recognize numbers 1-9; 53 Percent of Kids dropout of College at Basic level
WE ASSIST IN
FEEDING POOR KIDS
Your contribution has the power to uplift children in dire situations. We’re working towards a nation where its children live a secure life, full of opportunities for growth and development. Presently, we have 3 projects running across the country , Come, play your part. Come, donate.
All of Sewa Suraksha Foundation Programmes, Initiatives, and Activities are funded through Donations.
WE REQUEST YOU TO
JOIN OUR HANDS TO SUPPORT THIS INITIATIVE
Through Mission: No Child Hungry, Sewa Suraksha Foundation will be distributing monthly nutrition kits to ensure India’s poor children are not malnourished. The kits will contain immunity-boosting formulas, multi-vitamins, iron-rich food items, and food with high protein content including dates, Horlicks, chickpea/green gram/cowpea, ragi flour, etc.
Provide nutrition for the development and growth of all children.
HELP FEED POOR CHILDREN
The country has seen large scale devastation as an effect of Covid-19. The pandemic has led to massive losses of income and had a long-lasting impact on the economy. Poor daily wager families who were already struggling to make ends meet are now starving. And the worst-hit are their children – who need not just full stomachs but proper nutrition to grow.
More than a third of the world’s malnourished children live in India. Now, due to the pandemic, the numbers are only rising. 95.1 million children are deprived of midday meals at school during the pandemic. The State of the World’s Children Report 2019 by UNICEF reckons that 69% of deaths among children under five years of age can be attributed to malnutrition in India. It also estimates that every second child up to five years of age is affected by some form of malnutrition. That is just an indication of the level of risk children in this country face in this crisis.
HOW YOU CAN HELP US
We wish to do more and you’ll be able to help. By devoting a tiny fraction of your earnings to shield kids in need, it is possible to save a child and bring about humanity. You may contribute as low as INR 500 a month.
While Poor Children enjoy monthly contributions where you decide to give a tiny fixed sum monthly for all of us to have the ability to organize our programmes to get a longer duration, just one contribution may also save a kid.
Limra Foundation works to Construct a world where Each child Accomplishes the right to survival, Security, Growth and Involvement.
Disclaimer:Please note that the products mentioned are to illustrate activities and the change that your donation can make to the lives of children.
Limra Foundation based on the need on the ground, will allocate resources to areas that need funds the most.
Data Security: We take utmost precautions with your data, we will never share your information. We also do not store any sensitive information like your credit card or bank details.